Enhanced formatting is now available for the description fields of notes, features, Portal cards, and various column types.
- Big headlines (h1)
- Smaller headlines (h2)
- Numbered list (with support for multiple levels!)
- Bullet point list (with support for multiple levels!)
New keyboard shortcuts for text formatting
- Big headlines h1: (CMD + Option + 1 | CTRL + ALT + 1)
- Smaller headlines h2: (CMD + Option + 2 | CTRL + ALT + 2)
- Bold: (CMD + B | CTRL + B )
- Italics: (CMD + I | CTRL + I)
- Underline: (CMD + U | CTRL + U)
- Strike-through: (CMD + Option + X | CTRL + ALT + X)
Copy & paste images or image URLs directly into description fields! 🌅
Preserved formatting when you copy & paste
It just works.
Ongoing markdown support
Sometimes markdown is still the fastest way to format. Other times, you want to copy/paste text with markdown syntax already applied. Either way we've got you covered.
- Big headlines h1: #
- Smaller headlines h2: ##
- Bold: **boldword** or __boldword__
- Italic: *italicword* or _italicword_
- Strike-through: ~~strickenword~~
- Blockquote: >
- horizontal line: ---
- bullet point list item: -
- numbered list item: 1.
See also: Markdown Cheatsheet
- Code blocks
- Inline HTML
- Embedded videos
- Custom links (standard URLs will be recognized)
- Formatting is not yet supported in linked insights, as seen in a feature's details side pane.
- It is not yet possible to include inline images within highlighted insights.